Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Recent Obsession

Recently I've "discovered" Japanese bikini models and have been looking at pictures of lots of them. I've quickly come to the conclusion that young Japanese women have the prettiest tummies and most perfect bellybuttons in the world. Damn, these make me horny!!! And I've been masturbating to them a lot recently.





Aya Kiguchi



















Eriko Sato





























Tani Momoko
































Airi Mita

















Mizuho Hata


















What a gorgeous and tempting navel.
















Minase Yashiro





















A closer look at this sexy bellybutton.




























There are beautiful and sexy tummies and navels all around the world. But for the time being, I'm captivated by the overwhelming allure of the girls of Japan. i think I'll be jacking-off to them for a long time, and dreaming of spraying my cum over their soft skin and into their pretty little tummy holes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Japanese girls, and asian girls for that matter! They have some of the softest, most beautiful stomachs ever and I LOVE masturbating to them over and over!

- 4

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of chubby women and love the sight of a chubby belly exposed between a short top and low sitting pants or skirt. but when I'm jacking off with a woman it doesn't matter whether I spurt my jizz on to her belly, bum, or boobs, I just really enjoy cumming on a woman's naked flesh