Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting Discouraged


Or maybe disheartened is the correct word. Definitely disappointed.

I went out to a big summer fair today hoping to shoot more candid photos of girls with their tummy and bellybutton exposed. Again they were few and far between. I only saw three bellybuttons all day. The first was an athletic looking gal wearing a knotted shirt tied up to reveal a round outie navel. It was over two hours later before I saw the next, a girl in shorts and bikini top with a lovely flat tummy. The last was a young gal in hippy-like attire. I managed to get a photo of her.

Even though I'm not a fan of tattoos, this pretty little missy had a very sweet looking tummy and cute bellybutton that I wish I could have reached out and touched…and fingered…and kissed…and licked…and filled with my cum.

Anyway, I am rather disappointed in the trend I seem to be seeing. Sexy girls seem to be keeping their tummies under cover more lately. A few years ago at this same event, I photographed dozens of bare bellies and saw dozens more. The weather might be a factor. The temperature today was only around 70˚F. If it had been 10 or 15 degrees hotter, perhaps more tummy skin would have been on display. Let's hope that was the reason.
I wanna see more tummies!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree full-heartedly. I want to see a LOT more tummies. It feels like there is a shortage of the sometimes :(

I like your blog though. I'm a stomach fetish extremist myself.

-4