Saturday, August 22, 2009

Selective About Celebs



A lot of guys are really into jacking-off to female celebrities and doing celeb tributes, and most of them are fans of just about any famous babe. I'm rather more selective about who I stroke to. Therefore, I wouldn't call myself a fan of celebrities in general. As in everyday life, some girls turn me on and some don't. So there are a select few celebs who get me bone hard and who's pictures I will masturbate to.

Now, having a navel fetish means that when I do masturbate to one of my favorite celebs, it's most likely to be a picture in which her tummy and bellybutton are showing.

Here are a couple of examples from my archives, actress Christina Ricci, and former Olympic figure skater Tara Lapinski. Their tummies and navels are quite different from each other, but I love them both.

3 comments:

Cranky Wanker said...

Nice shot on Tara! I've always had a thing for that perky little gal and her flat tummy.

Vesutor said...

Very nice wanking pics !

Anonymous said...

why u not do this for me yet? :( i want u cum on my photo too.

oh yea, did u get my email?

kisses!
Apple
>.<