Thursday, August 20, 2009

Candid Bellybuttons




In the summertime the weather turns warm and people begin wearing lighter and fewer clothes. The chances of seeing a bit of bare tummy on the street goes
up, and consequently my penis tends to go up too. A few years ago I began a new hobby of shooting candid photos at summer events where there tends to be bare female bellies on display. I get a genuinely naughty thrill secretly photographing a sexy, naked tummy, knowing that I'll be masturbating to it later.

Such was the case with these to cuties at a street fair a few years ago. They had just gotten henna tattoos on their tummies and were rather proud of them and liked showing them off. I think it's so cute how the one girl is looking down checking herself out. Fortunately for me, they paused for a few minutes allowing me to fire off a couple more photos.

These photos have since provided me reason to fire off a lot of cum. These are delightful tummies and adorable bellybuttons. Just the kind I like. I hope you enjoy them too.

4 comments:

Heroic Fan Boy said...

The blonde has an absolutely gorgeous stomach

Anonymous said...

I second that emotion.

Cranky Wanker said...

Oh, that blonde! I might have to borrow that one for my own evil purposes! Good Lord, what a tummy. And the tattoo gives me something to aim at ;)

Anonymous said...

Isn't summer fantastic. It gets rather warm here and you see girls wearing short flimsy tops with tummy exposed and no bra. Great masturbation fodder!