Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summertime Nakedness


I haven't posted anything new in a while so here's a photo I took of myself recently.

When the weather is warm, I enjoy being naked in my garden. The sun on my skin and the breeze blowing across my exposed body is a wonderful feeling. It's not unusual for me to start masturbating at some point because the sensation of being nude in the open air is so stimulating. I've never been naked in public (such as a nude beach) but am somewhat curious about it. I'm not sure how my body would react to seeing other naked people around me as well as being seen by them. Would I be able to remain soft as I am in this picture, or might I pop an involuntary hard-on and be unable to make it go down. I suspect the latter would be the case if there were pretty girls around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about getting an erection while naked in public such as at a nude beach. Nobody minds and unfortunately you soon get used to being around naked people and stop having erections.
The weather is getting warmer here and I've spent most of the day naked. I live on an old farm so I can walk around naked outside because no one lives close enough to be offended.